Double-spacing a PDF output doc from a structured Frame book

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Tue May 15 10:14:52 PDT 2007

Alas, there is no such thing as a double-spacing control
for PDF. PDF is a final form document format. The relationship
between your FrameMaker document and the resultant PostScript
and PDF files is that of matching the format 1:1 as much as
possible. Your only way to "double space" is to change
templates or more likely, paragraph styles.

	- Dov