Double-spacing a PDF output doc from a structured Frame book

Daniel Emory danemory7224 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 15 10:24:52 PDT 2007

--- Bob Williams <bob.williams.bristol.ri at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Wondering HOW to simply double-space my PDF output
> doc (from a structured
> Frame book) - so that our writers can more easily
> make mark ups on the
> hardcopy. They write - we production wonks put their
> stuff into the frame
> books. (We like it this way - less chances for them
> to screw up the frame
> files.)
1. Save your structured template under a different
name. Lts call it DblSpace.

2. In the DblSpace version of your template, modify
all Para formats to specify double space, ;eaving
everything else the same, and save it.

3. Open the file)s) you want to convert to
doublespace, select File>Import Formats to open the
Import Formats dialog

4. Spcify the DblSpace file in the Import from
Document slot.

5. In the Import Formats dialog, uncheck everything
but Paragraph formats, and execute the import action.
====

5. In the Import Formats dialog
 uncheck everything bu Paragraph formats