Entry Level Technical Writer - Contract - Moorpark, CA

Keith Smyth smythkl_1 at express56.com
Tue May 15 11:06:06 PDT 2007

As in "So easy a Caveman could do it"?

I am sure all of us have had the experience of someone totally clueless
thinking all we do is type. Had a gal at one of our square dances from
our church in 1983 tell me that while she is a store clerk, she is going to
become a tech writer, "because if you can do it, anyone can do it".

And she went to an interview. Never heard from her again.

--
Keith L. Smyth
President