OT: Adobe Designer

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Tue May 22 13:16:47 PDT 2007

Off-Topic post on Adobe Designer.

I am designing a form in Adobe Designer. All I want to do is have a
numeric cell that adds up three other cells and displays the sum. I am
trying to use FormCalc but I'm not doing it correctly.

Does anyone know the proper script language in FormCalc to use to add up
three cells, which includes, how do I identify the three cells?
According to the help, which sucks, I should use the following:Sum(n1 [,
n2 ...]) I tried the formila this way:

Sum(NumericField1 [, NumericField2, NumericField3]) and I get error
messages. So if anyone can offer some help, it would be much
appreciated.

Thank you,

<mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>

Gillian Flato