Book Pagination Issue

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Tue May 22 20:07:10 PDT 2007

> I was simply wondering if it is possible to have the first page of every
> chapter in a book begin on the right side, and yet not have FM insert an
> empty page at the end of the previous chapter.

Yes. It's possible. In pagination, select single-sided, instead of
double-sided. Then every page becomes a righthand page! But, as long as you
choose double-sided, FrameMaker has to insert a blank page after chapters
that end on a righthand page, because the back of that page counts as a
page, too.

Mike Wickham