Book Pagination Issue

Daniel Doornbos danield at promise.com
Tue May 22 18:44:42 PDT 2007

Hi Fabio,

In all of my manuals, every chapter starts on the right page.
If there is not enough material on the last (left) page of the previous
chapter, only the header and footer display, the rest of that page is
blank.
In my document template, I created a master page for the first page,
then left and right page masters.
Set your Format > Page Layout > Pagination dialog box to:
* Double Sided
* 1st Page Side: Right
* Before Saving & Printing: Make Page Count Even
Try that, it should work for you.

Daniel Doornbos