Help decoding Running H/F variables with attibutes

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Sat May 26 11:13:43 PDT 2007

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply. I got the message below rom Mark O'Connor offlist.
The book information is stored in each file, which is nice because the
attribute values carry over, even if you don't have the book. You have to
save the document as MIF and fish out the information, but at least it's
there. As far as I can tell, you can't get the information directly from the
document with FrameScript or the FDK.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267