PDF opening on "wrong" page

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 07:22:36 PDT 2007

If your mention of "many cross-references" means that you want
the cross-references to be hyper-links in the PDF, you should
note that this does *NOT* depend on using the Save As PDF
operation. Any method of creating PDF produces hyper-links
as long as you select the Generate Acrobat Data option in
FrameMaker's Print dialog when you create the PostScript file
that gets distilled to the final PDF. Have you tried any other
method of generating PDF? Do they work the same way as
Save As PDF in relation to opeing on chapter 1?