Process for Creating a Structured Frame Application

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Wed May 30 13:06:17 PDT 2007

At 3:38 PM -0400 5/30/07, ActionA at aol.com wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>1. Convert the unstructured Frame documents by:
>a. Creating a conversion table
>b. Once I apply the  conversion table to the unstructured files, I need to
>manually tweak the  document to finish any left over problems.

You need to have a DTD. This provides the structure. It has the rules
of what goes to what. The EDD is the Formatting Instructions that
link the format to the structure for pretty printing.

The schema is a higher powered version of DTDs. But first, you need
to import it into Structured Frame. That is what your conversion
table will match up with.

DTD first.
Conversion table second.
EDD third.

Then import and convert to your hearts content.

Scott