Upgrade Anger to Tech Comm Suite.

richard.melanson at us.tel.com richard.melanson at us.tel.com
Tue Nov 6 14:10:29 PST 2007

I just got off the phone with Adobe and I don't feel good about the answer I received. I purchased FrameMaker 8 seven or eight weeks ago. I got it pretty quickly after it was released. I paid the full online price and I downloaded the file from Adobe. Well, I just called and asked what could Adobe do for me as I want to purchase the Tech Comm Suite. Their answer was NOTHING. Now we all know that Adobe KNEW when I bought FrameMaker 8 that the Tech Comm suite was coming out, why did they make me spend all my money. For almost the same price as I purchased the FrameMaker 8 license, I could have purchased the entire suite if I waited a few weeks. I do have one of the qualifying products to get the upgrade price for the Tech Comm Suite. I just think this is bad business. anyone else have this issue or on the other side of the coin, do you guys think I am unrealistic to be upset. Thank you all for your thoughts.
Rick