Upgrade Anger to Tech Comm Suite.

Kenneth C. Benson kbenson at pegtype.com
Tue Nov 6 14:29:17 PST 2007

richard.melanson at us.tel.com wrote:

> I just got off the phone with Adobe and I don't feel good about the answer I received.

I'm not sure the suites are that good a deal. I like to upgrade certain
programs (Indesign and Framemaker) every release. But with other
programs I don't feel like I need the latest release all the time. So
when I go to upgrade, I don't want to pay to upgrade the whole suite
just to get Framemaker.

Yes, you could have gotten more for the same price. But what about next
version? You're going to be able to upgrade FM for a few hundred dollars
while suite owners will have to upgrade the entire suite, probably for
more than double your upgrade price.

Kenneth Benson
Pegasus Type, Inc.
www.pegtype.com