Translation

Harold Winberg harold.winberg at forceprotection.net
Tue Nov 6 06:05:28 PST 2007

Hello Framers:

Can anyone tell me about translation? I am currently interested in
translating technical manuals and parts lists that are in Frame 7.2 from
English to Arabic and French.

I have a few questions:

How would this normally be done? Would it be done in a separate program
and then put into Frame?

What is the best SW translation program? Can you customize it?

Are there electronic technical dictionaries out there?

How is cost normally calculated? - per word, project etc??

What are some good companies for this??

Les Winberg

This material contains confidential and proprietary information of Force Protection, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Copying this material or disclosing such information to others without the Company's prior consent is prohibited. This material may also contain technical data relating to a "Defense Article" within the meaning of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Part 120). The transfer or disclosure of this information to any non-U.S. person or company without any required export license approved by the United States Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls may be prohibited under federal law.
Force Protection Industries, Inc.