HTML to Framemaker--automated method?

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Mon Nov 12 10:12:36 PST 2007

Hi Jon...

The best path I've seen is to use Perl to merge all of the files into a
single HTML file, and use HTML Tidy to convert that to XHTML. You can
open the XHTML file in Frame using the XHTML structure application.

    http://tidy.sourceforge.net/

If your files have any scripting or "special" coding, you should strip
this out before converting.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice