Help with Running Headers

David Kuhn david.kuhn at amdocs.com
Tue Nov 13 07:15:55 PST 2007

I am running into a problem inserting a running header.

It is for a book organized into parts.

One of the master pages must include a header row containing the Part
number and Part name above the Chapter number and Chapter name.

I tried to insert a Running Header 5, just changing the definition that
exists from <$paratext[H1_Heading1]> to <$paratext[Part]>.

There is already a Part paragraph format defined, but it exists only in
the Part document type, not the Chapter document type.

But when I switch from the Master Pages view to the Body Pages view,
this line does not appear at all.

David Kuhn

Technical Writer

09-776-1956 (desk)