Flare v Webworks

Charles Beck Charles.Beck at infor.com
Wed Nov 14 09:41:17 PST 2007

Hi Pat,

The tool you are looking for is called Mif2Go, and you can find it at
http://www.omsys.com/dcl/omni.htm.

The company is very much still in business, and its owner (?) Jeremy
Griffiths is very active on this list. It is much more reasonably priced
than WebWorks but a bit more challenging to learn. However, Jeremy is
extremely helpful and supportive if you run into problems. It should do
whatever you need (assuming all you need is what you described...).

HTH,
Chuck Beck

Sr. Technical Writer | Infor | Office: 614.523.7302 |
Charles.Beck at infor.com