Flare v Webworks

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Wed Nov 14 10:10:03 PST 2007

     ****Vendor post****

I'm product manager for Madcap. I can tell you that Flare nicely single
sources
Frame 7 and 8 files and it's all pretty easy - much easier than setting
up WWP,
and I'm a WWP expert.

We are also offering a competitive upgrade for about $400 off the full Flare
price. I strongly recommend that you consider the maintanence package, which
still brings you in for much less than WWP.

You can always call Sales for more info. They're nice people and can give you
actual prices.

Sharon Burton
Product Manager
Madcap Software