HTML to Frame plugins/utilities?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:00:37 PST 2007

There probably are industrial-strength utilities to do this, but for
small sites, I've saved a copy of the pages locally, opened them in
Word, saved as .RTF, and opened in Frame. Crude, but effective.

Someone else was mentioning doing roughly the same thing with XM, so
there are several ways to do it manually.

Art