HTML to Frame plugins/utilities?

Charles Beck Charles.Beck at infor.com
Fri Nov 16 14:40:23 PST 2007

Hey everyone,

I just now got a reply from someone at Quadralay. Unfortunately, all she
said was that the WebWorks Publisher Import Utility "didn't survive in
our development goals for ePublisher" and acknowledged that that was a
very short and probably not very satisfactory answer.

I replied with another plea that they somehow make it available to those
who need it, because I know of no other tool that does what this one
does. If you have a lot of files to convert, this simply cannot be beat.

Keep your fingers crossed, everybody.

Chuck Beck

Sr. Technical Writer | Infor | Office: 614.523.7302 |
Charles.Beck at infor.com