taking an image out of an anchored frame

Milan Davidovic milan.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:21:44 PST 2007

I see that I can import an image (File > Import > File), move it
outside the anchored frame, delete the anchored frame, and then have
this apparently unanchored image just sitting there. I seem to be able
to move it anywhere, though in some places it will cause the insertion
point to move.

Have I come across something useful or something I should avoid? And
if I wanted to read what others have said about this on the Web, what
search terms would you suggest? "Remove * from anchored frame" gives
me nothing on Google.

Thanks.

--
Milan Davidovic