Generating PDF from Frame 7.2 results in random broken links in PDF

Annette_Wegscheider at ca9.uscourts.gov Annette_Wegscheider at ca9.uscourts.gov
Wed Nov 21 09:49:11 PST 2007

Thanks very much for this suggestion. Selecting "Create Named Destinations
for All Paragraphs" seems to have resolved the problem.

Annette

             "Reng, Dr.
             Winfried"
             <wreng at tycoint.co                                          To
             m>                        <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
                                                                        cc
             11/20/2007 11:50          <Annette_Wegscheider at ca9.uscourts.g
             PM                        ov>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Generating PDF from Frame 7.2
                                       results in random broken links in
                                       PDF

Hi,

Check the options in "Format | Document | Optimize PDF Size"
and in "Format | Document | PDF Setup | Links". Eventually
"Create Named Destinations for All Paragraphs" is switched
off or the file was optimized. Then links might be unresolved.

Best regards

Winfried