Cyrillic spam anyone?

Peter Courlis neat_gent at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 17:05:08 PST 2007

Don said:
>you'd think they would have more of a targeted marketing strategy.;)

You use too much Logic (?)

-pc

Don Laux <Don.Laux at SolimarSystems.com> wrote: Is anyone else on the list receiving lots of spam that appears to be Russian
or some other Cyrillic language? It was amusing and somewhat interesting
when it was just one or two, but by now it's probably somewhere north of 100
per day.

My online office activities are fairly limited. No one else in my office is
getting the Cyrillic spam. Other than the Framers list, I can't think of how
I could possibly be the lucky recipient of so many spams that I don't
understand.

Not only is it getting annoying, but in this day and age you'd think they
would have more of a targeted marketing strategy.;)

-Don