Cyrillic spam anyone?

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffmann at translate.com
Tue Nov 20 17:54:51 PST 2007

I get two to three Cyrillic SPAMs per day, which are picked up by my SPAM filter.

Maxwell Hoffmann
Manager of Consulting & Training Solutions
ENLASO Corporation
T: 805 494 9571 * F: 805 435 1920
E: mhoffmann at translate.com ♦ ENLASO Corporation provides quality enterprise language solutions and exceeds client expectations through continuing research, development, and implementation of effective localization processes and technologies.  Visit: www.translate.com for more information or to subscribe to our complimentary localization newsletter.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann