Automatic deletion of files after saving as PDF?

Tammy Van Boening Tammy.VanBoening at healthlanguage.com
Tue Nov 27 08:24:09 PST 2007

All,

Using FM 7.2 on Windows XP/SP2 with Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0.x. I
am successfully using the Save as PDF option on my Framemaker source
files; I have the option checked of Deleting Log file upon successful
completion, however, for the life of me, I can't figure out where to
tell the application to also delete the tpdf and tps files that are also
created.  I have looked through every tab on the Adobe PDF printer
properties dialog box and even through all tabs on the Acrobat Distiller
dialog box. It's getting annoying having to manually delete these files
after the generation of a PDF. Can someone point me in the correct
direction?

Thanks,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Health Language, Inc.
Office: +1 (303) 307-4400 x254
www.healthlanguage.com

NOTICE BY HEALTH LANGUAGE, INC.
This message, as well as any attached document, contains information from Health Language, Inc. that is confidential.  The information is intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and its attachments, if any, destroy any hard copies you may have created, without disclosing the contents, and notify the sender immediately.  Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature, nor is it intended to reflect an intention to make an agreement by electronic means.