Automatic deletion of files after saving as PDF?

Doug dougsfwriter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:41:48 PST 2007

Isn't this the sort of thing that Adobe should be testing BEFORE it releases
products?  This seems like a fairly reasonable thing to expect to work
properly.  Instead, I'll have to upgrade to have basic functionality.

Since I've upgraded to Acrobat, half the time, it won't produce a PDF:
FrameMaker has trouble initializing the Distiller, causing my entire screen
to go blank.  Then, I have to launch Distiller manually, to distill the .tps
file that Frame created.

I'd really expect more from a big company that has the resources that Adobe
has.

Am I being unreasonable?