Quark versus FrameMaker

Linda Lecomte lecomte at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 17:56:00 PST 2007

Hi Everyone,
I have a client who has just been acquired. They want me to rebrand their technical documentation (currently in Word) to comply with their new brand. I suggested FrameMaker, but they are pushing Quark. I alway thought of Quark as more appropriate for designers that do brochures, etc.

Has anyone used Quark for technical documentation? I would appreciate any advice/feedback on using this tool to create technical documentation. I guess what I am really looking for is information to sell them on FrameMaker over Quark.

I appreciate any help. Thanks!

--
Regards,
Linda Lecomte