Conditional Build Expression

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Oct 2 09:12:47 PDT 2007

That *would* be sensible, but FM doesn't seem to allow parens in these
expressions. It turns out that the NOT, when used within an expression,
must be followed by AND .. and they must not be separated by a space. As
in ..

	"Condition A" OR "Condition B" OR "Condition C" OR "Condition D" ANDNOT "Condition E"

Nice, eh?

...soctt