Italics dropping out of TOC

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Wed Oct 10 09:39:58 PDT 2007

Hi, William:

It's not completely clear to me how you are applying the character
format. A little more information would help the troubleshooting
efforts.

Are you using a building block like <char_format_name> to the TOC
entry prototype line(s) on the TOC Reference page, or are you applying
the character format to selected building blocks?

Can you post the TOC Reference page lines?

Thanks.

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold