Italics dropping out of TOC

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Oct 10 10:54:03 PDT 2007

Hi William,

I have solved this problem with two different methods in the past.

1) Use an Acrobat JavaScript script to extend the short links in the PDF
file.

2) Use a FrameScript script to duplicate the Hypertext marker at each
character property change in each TOC paragraph.

I prefer the second method, as it can be triggered automatically whenever
the TOC is generated.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267