looking for conditional text scenarios

David Valiulis valiulis at adobe.com
Wed Oct 10 07:20:44 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Here at Adobe we're looking for real-world uses of conditional text.
We'd be very interested in a summary of some of the interesting uses out
there, including the condition tags you've defined and the output
desired. We'd also like to hear of any limitations you've encountered in
either Frame 7 or Frame 8.

For example, you might say...
"I work on a doc set that must output to print and to the web in two
different versions, Mac and Windows. We've set up 6 conditions:
WinPrint, WinWeb, WinBoth, MacPrint, MacWeb, and MacBoth."

Many thanks.

/dave valiulis
Adobe systems