Sorry for the bandwidth, but is the Frameusers site functioning?

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Oct 17 17:36:26 PDT 2007

Tammy ... may I suggest you get a @Gmail.com e-mail account? I can
send you a Gmail invite for this purpose, to your current active
e-mail address.

Once you get that account going - very easy, by the way - and get the
Framers list issues worked out and pointing to it), you can then
*automatically* forward e-mails sent to that address to any other
address as you change gigs (so then you do not need to read multiple
e-mail sites).

Then, it is all under your control for the future. Let me know if you
want me to send you the gmail invite.

I'll make this a public response, since I think this is a workable
solution for others too ... (although I'd go nuts trying to field
Gmail invites)! :)

Regards,