Sorry for the bandwidth, but is the Frameusers site functioning?

Thu Oct 18 06:58:15 PDT 2007

Van Boening, Tammy wrote:

> I have been trying in vain to unsubscribe from the framers
> list and tech-whirl list for several days now as I am leaving
> this gig and will soon have a new email address; however, no
> luck. No matter what I do, whenever I log in, I either get
> timed out or when I try to unsubscribe, an access denied
> message. I even tried sending an email direct to the
> listadmin email address that is listed on the first page of
> the website, but I get immediate bounce back from that as
> undeliverable. Has anyone else been experiencing these or
> similar problems with the site?

Did you try both the methods listed at the bottom of each list message?

or visit [a lists.frameusers.com address personalized for you]"

When I click my personalized link in the above message, it takes me
directly to my "member options" page, which has login, unsubscribe, and
password reminder buttons. Since the unsubscribe involves responding to
a confirmation message, sending an blank email (from the subscribed
address, of course) would seem to be the simpler process. :-)

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer