Boolean condition expression problems in FM 8

Reng, Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Oct 18 02:30:16 PDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry, 2 more issues:

o I noticed that boolean expressions set in one file of a book
  are not overridden when I set "Show All" for the whole book.
  In this file still "Show as per Expression" is set.

o When I want to set boolean expressions for the whole book, not
  all available conditions are shown in the boolean expression
  window.
  In the "Show/Hide Conditional Text" all conditions are shown
  correctly.

Best regards

Winfried