PDF contradiction?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:09:37 PDT 2007

Tammy,
I think the preferred method is to print to the Adobe PDF printer
instance. Then you can open it in Acrobat, enable commenting and save
it out again. If you SaveAs from within FM, you use the FM settings
and those may be getting in your way.
Second, you may want to use the Shared Review Tool that's built into
Acrobat 8 instead of doing it manually...  I think it's Comments >
Shared Review.

Art