Conversion of Frame 7.0 docs [using Frame 8.0] into PDF

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Thu Oct 25 13:27:40 PDT 2007

I run into this regularly as an effect of the dreaded "fntcache.dat"
bug. To work-around, delete the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT
(XP) and restart Windows.

I need to do this every few days.

Adobe released an Acrobat 8 update on 22 October, but I don't see this
bug listed among the fixed problems.

-Alan

--
Alan Houser, President