Using Copy special

Caroline Tabach Caroline at radcom.com
Wed Oct 31 03:26:43 PDT 2007

Can you help me clear something up.

I am using Frame 7.2

There is an option called copy special using which you can copy a paragraph style and paste it to some text.
When you do this, does the text you paste the style to become the new style or only look like it!!

I have a document that had no proper styles and was imported from Word.
I wanted to make heading 3s.
When I made one heading 3 and then pasted it using the above would I get
the Body tag with an asterisk that looks like heading 3 but is not really, or would I get a real heading 3?????

Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer

Fax:         +972 3 6474681
Email:   caroline at radcom.com