Tip for top TOC tingles

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 02:08:45 PDT 2007

Hi Framers

I've just spent about half an hour trying to fox out why an A heading TOC constructor was failing to have any effect whatsoever on the actual formatting of the headings in the TOC. I'd put tabs in and take tabs out until I was blue in the face, but the page numbers resolutely refused to move.

Reason: *two* A heading TOC constructors in the reference flow for the same heading level. No idea how they got there (I did not explicitly create two - why would one?), but FrameMaker only takes any notice of the first one it finds in the flow for a specific TOC paragraph style.

--
Steve