Importing PPT slideshows

Madeleine Reardon Dimond roseriter at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 15:06:04 PDT 2007

The best option seems to be to make a pdf from
PowerPoint and import by reference. (Because I haven't
had any trouble making landscape pdfs, I don't expect
to have to crop.)

If things change, I'll make a new pdf, which I assume
will update automatically. So it's not as easy as I'd
like, but what are you going to do with Microsoft?

My experience with converting Word docs is the
graphics (if they come in) come in as embedded, not by
reference.

Madeleine

framers-bounces+lindag=techcomplus.com at lists.frameusers.com