problem install framemaker 8 trial version

d.mossfritch at comcast.net d.mossfritch at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 12:00:44 PDT 2007

I ran into the same problem (on two different computers) with the GoLive 9 trial. I have also noted the same problem recently with a couple other Adobe applications. I suspect (yet cannot prove) the problem happens with Adobe's new serial number dialog box where you select to add a serial number or trial.

Best,

     Denise L. Moss-Fritch

From: menchin_elaine at emc.com