Importing PPT slideshows

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Mon Sep 10 16:47:06 PDT 2007

Stuart,

Thanks for that. It seems like the best option, as PPT saves out every slide
fairly quickly and automatically overwrites the existing files.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates