Table Cell Alignment

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Wed Sep 12 15:03:20 PDT 2007

Hi, Stuart-

You know, I realized this after I sent the message off. But I
substituted Xs for the asterisks and it doesn't change things. The
Xs/asterisks are literally touching the top rule of the table cell.

The anchored frame idea is a good way to work around it, although if
there's a setting I'm missing, I'd prefer to fix it...

Thanks!
Lin