Table Cell Alignment

Wed Sep 12 15:44:45 PDT 2007

Lin Surasky wrote:

> You know, I realized this after I sent the message off. But I
> substituted Xs for the asterisks and it doesn't change
> things. The Xs/asterisks are literally touching the top rule
> of the table cell.

Touching the top rule? Something's wrong there! You said earlier that
the table's default cell margins were set to 4 pts, so the first pgf in
the cell should be at least 4 pts below the rule, regardless of its
alignment setting. The only thing I can think of that would change this
is the Cell Margins settings on the Table Cell tab of the Paragraph
Designer. If Top were set to a negative number ...

Worth a look. HTH!

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs