Don't Iinstall Frame 8 If You PDF Your Books

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 21:01:35 PDT 2007

Thank you Valerie!  How did you find out what the workaround was?

We just ordered FM 8 for the whole department based on my recommendation.
My boss would not have been too happy if we could not PDF a book.

Oddly enough, though I am pretty sure I PDF a book in the beta version.  I
wonder what they did that caused the bug in the released version....

I'd be willing to bet they have a patch out soon.

Cheers,

Diane