Don't Iinstall Frame 8 If You PDF Your Books

Valerie Lipow vallipow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:14:52 PDT 2007

Wrong! FrameMaker 8 DOES make PDFs with cross-references.

What you need to do is to create the Acrobat settings to Generate Tagged
PDF.

Until Adobe creates a patch, to generate PDF in 8, you must check Yes in the
Generate Acrobat Data > PDF Setup... > Links >G enerate Tagged PDF section
of the File > Print Book window.

This a known bug.

Val
--