Frame 8 bug: Importing RTF "misplaces" footnotes and index tags

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Sep 17 14:43:59 PDT 2007

So Tina,

To get this right. You have opened the rtf file in a text editor,
found the relevant footnote in the text and seen that it is
positioned correctly. But when it is imported into FM8 it is moved to
a more or less random location to within 5 places of the original
location?

If that is the case, this is a pretty serious problem. Much of the
work I do involves importing rtf files, mainly from Word.

Alan

--
Alan Litchfield GradDipBus, MBus(Hons), CTT, MNZCS
AlphaByte