Easiest way to update all paragraphs in a book

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Thu Sep 20 04:27:15 PDT 2007

If Times New Roman 10 pt is the font for all of the Paragraph Tags then
easiest way is to open the Paragraph Designer. Click in the Margin of your
document. Make sure it is the margin and none of the text blocks. In the
Paragraph Designer change the font and the Point Size. Click update all and
the Global Update Option window opens. Select Default Font Properties Only
and All Paragraphs and Catalog Entries. This will change them ALL.

Ann Zdunczyk
President
a2z Publishing, Inc.
Language Layout & Translation Consulting
Phone: (336)922-1271
Fax:   (336)922-4980
Cell:  (336)456-4493
http://www.a2z-pub.com