Global update for par tags

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Thu Sep 20 05:27:24 PDT 2007

   That's a good idea, Shmuel, and to "make the change" at once, I would
   suggest this:

    1. In the Paragraph Designer, click the Default Font tab.
    2. Choose Commands > Set Window to As Is.
    3. Select Family Verdana and Size 9 pt.
    4. Choose Commands > Global Update Options.
    5. Select Default Font Properties Only and All Paragraphs and Catalog
       Entries.
    6. Click Update.

   Kind regards

   Yves Barbion