tables

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Apr 10 08:43:01 PDT 2008

Hi Mollye,

I have a FrameScript script that will rename table formats. So you could
rename the formats that you are trying to eliminate to the ones you want to
keep. When the script renames the formats, it will delete the old name from
the table catalog.

The script is controlled by a simple INI file:

[TblFmts]
; Old format=new format
Employee Listing=Format A
PCCCOM With Lines=Format A
Product Table-Gray Heading=Format A

In this example, they are changing 3 table formats to Format A. The script
works on a single document or book. The cost is $40 and the script requires
FrameScript in order to run (http://www.framescript.com). Please let me know
if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267