tables

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:01:35 PDT 2008

Although I'd probably opt to use Rick's script, another way would be
to create a template using only the formats you want, and then use
Electropub's CleanImport plugin to impose those formats on the files
(which I hope would be in a book) -- the plugin deletes the missing
formats from the working files. Then you could do a simple conversion
from one format to another.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.