OT: Acrobat 8 freezes Frame after motherboard rebuild

Kelly McDaniel kmcdaniel at pavtech.com
Fri Apr 11 05:46:59 PDT 2008

I experienced a similar situation w/A8. Many uninstalls later, my
reinstall "took." The only clue I have regarding what fixed what is that
somewhere along the line I ran a registry clean-up utility to discard
pointless keys. Subsequently, but not necessarily related, my reinstall
finally worked...Kelly.