OT: Acrobat 8 freezes Frame after motherboard rebuild

John Pitt john at pitt.net.au
Fri Apr 11 05:24:06 PDT 2008

Thanks Stuart,

Sorry for the delay, but it turned out to be a bit of a trial. There was
no FILE: port, but even after creating one, it still didn't work.

Dov will be miffed, but I ended up succumbing to Uninstall-itus -- which
did work, after eons of uninstall, install, register, re-activate -- and
final success.

Thanks again.

jjj

--